If you would like to complain about your child’s duty of care by school, college, university, an early years provider or a children’s social care service, please use the links below.
Complain about childcare
Ofsted’s powers here are limited: we cannot resolve disputes between you and the provider. Our role is to make sure that the childcare provider is following all registration requirements and take action if necessary. To complain about a childcare provider, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 123 4666.
Source text OFSTED
- complain to school firstly
- If not happy with outcome complain to school of governors
- If school is publicly funded then the next step is to complain to Department for Education, If the school is privately funded, you can complain to the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
Complain about a school GOV
Independent Schools Inspectorate
- First complain to the college
- If you are still unhappy, you can complain to the Skills Funding Agency
Skills Funding Agency
Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
- You should complain to the university first through their complaints procedure.
- If not happy with outcome, then if the university is in England or Wales can raise your concerns with the Office of the Independent Adjudicator.
Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
University Scotland – Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
Children’s social care services: raising concerns with Ofsted
© All material on these pages, including without limitation text, logos, icons, photographs, and all other artwork is copyright material of British Food Allergy Awareness, unless otherwise stated.