The benefits of wearing medical ID jewellery are as follows:
- If a patient cannot speak then the information is available for people to be aware of health conditions.
- Medical care giver can give assistance, and appropriate treatment.
- If health condition can be treated without going to hospital, the information of the ID can convey this information.
- If medical attention at hospital is needed for the medical condition, the ID information on the jewellery can inform the reader to call for help immediately.
- The medical ID can give the medical condition, so no misdiagnosis can occur, also this saves time.
- Alert medical professionals to allergies e.g., penicillin.
© All material on these pages, including without limitation text, logos, icons, photographs, and all other artwork is copyright material of British Food Allergy Awareness, unless otherwise stated.